I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

i'm happy right now

assalamualaikum, 

at last. i had cleared all my past! i had delete all my past! bitter life.. and now i turns to a sweet life..
i must make my life become happy, cheerful and shine.. and now... i had to struggle on my study.. 

PMR SPM is around the corner.. i did'nt want to make my mother become sad just like when i got PMR result.. even i had do better 

but can you imagine how sad she is... i've got B for my English paper.. HOW EMBARRASSING. My mother teach english... how i can't follow her. so in this year.. i want to prove her that i can get A for English and also others subject. 

for ENGLISH
and also to others subject like:

BIOLOGY
CHEMISTRY
PHYSICS
BAHASA MELAYU
SEJARAH
PENDIDIKAN ISLAM
ADD MATH
MATH MODE

pray for my success, may ALLAH bless you ...AMIN....

No comments:

Post a Comment