I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

my first exam~ OMG

Hye n salam~

i just only can say GOOD for this STANDARDISE 1. WHY??? it's hard for me to answer. But it okeyh my dear, it my first exam in f4 right?? my parentz did'nt angry to me ~ THANKZ GOD~ : D



CHEMIST            ~  70  _  A-
 PHYSICS             ~  63  _  B+ 
BIO                      ~  43  _  D
P.ISLAM             ~  64  _  C
SAJARAH            ~  68  _  B+
B.M                      ~  78  _  A-
B.I                        ~  62  _  B+
MATH MODE     ~  96  _  A+
ADD MATH        ~  64  _  B+


P.ISLAM n BIO aq spoil arh...abeh PNG aq..arh.. x pew..try little harder.. insyaallah my effort will be pay back...
the most important is PRAY.. "NEVER EVER MISS THAT" as MUSLIM we MUST do that

No comments:

Post a Comment